What's the best advice you've ever received?

Hashir Ahmed
38 replies

Replies

Usama Ahmad
Never give up on your dreams.
James Keats
Your life is your responsibility !!! This advice reminds us that we are the only ones who can control our own destiny. We can't control what other people do or say, but we can control how we react to them. This is a powerful piece of advice that can help us to live more intentional and fulfilling lives.
Liam Jones
Don't compare yourself to others.
Leo Cobain
Live in the present moment! It's easy to get caught up in the past or the future, but it's important to remember to live in the present moment.
Shabnam Katoch
Work on executing your ideas!!
Adan Della-Vecchia
In todays day and age focus on Software.
Trishala Chhetri
It's not about You vs Me. It's about Us vs The problem . This is a great people skill and best way to handle conflict at workplace environment and personal life.
Cecilia Tran
"You only regret things that you didn't do - so be a yay sayer!"
Hamid Khan
Logo ka kam hai bolna.
Anna Mizina
Which of your choices / actions / projects / decisions will be remembered in 5 years? And considering the answer: in what do you invest your time today?
Khali Rob
Anyone who can change your life is you yourself.
Shachar Keidar
Create a life you don't need a vacation from :) Basically means if you're living a life where you constantly thinking about when are you going to take a time off, you're doing something wrong.
Ankita Shyamala
Believe you can, and you're halfway there. By following the quote we developed a product and it will be launched soon. (https://www.producthunt.com/@bui...) And Let me know how many of them are waiting for our launch (https://www.producthunt.com/disc...)
Just do it and learn on the job :)
Nuno Reis
What other people think and do is not your responsibility!
Alexis Khvatov
Stay focused Be creative Analyze competition Understand risks Embrace innovation Build trust Know your audience Plan ahead Monetize passions Learn from others
Alexis Khvatov
Actually you can have quite a lot of them if you want, but that's probably my best choices.
Kate Smith
One success is worth a hundred failures, for it grants you the knowledge of how to achieve success, a lesson that numerous failures cannot bestow. Hence, strive to succeed at least once.
Nick Anisimov
Read more books, watch YouTube less.