What's something that you did which was hard for you today?

Sepideh Yazdi
17 replies

Replies

Olatz Urrutia
Overcoming a bad habit of mine which is sleeping a few hours... today I slept 7h! I know it does not seem a hard thing but it is for me...
Namrata Arya
@olatz_urrutia I can totally relate to that. I have a real sense of accomplishment the days I sleep early and get decent amount of sleep
Henry Sipchen
Worked 9-5 for my internship in downtown Chicago, reviewing depositions all day, and then came home and continued my final preparations for my startup’s launch on product hunt tomorrow!
Abhinav Kimothi
ughhh... went to the gym :D
Roy Carter
Wrangling with code for my latest project launch on ProductHunt. Debugging sure was a tough nut to crack today. Kind of like sorting out the kinks in Airtable's API last week, but we got there!
Post on all my socials!
yash
Addressing legal inquiries from companies interested in purchasing my app.
Neha
Creating a unique post/blog for all social media posting.
Milap Singh
Waking up in the morning
Bibhu Panda
Closing my eyes and thinking but the environment was noisy which made it hard to focus.
Adith Mathialagan
After a really long day! yesterday. Waking up today morning was really really hard.
Claire Shaw
Got out of bed at all! Been struggling to sleep well in this heat, and it's really catching up to me now
Alex Petruchio
Reviewed my tasks in Jira 😩
Treebel S
It was really hard to wake up, since i've been operating on basically no sleep for a few weeks now haha. But, going live feels amazing. would love your support and feedback (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)