What’s one step you can’t miss when designing a SaaS landing page?

Pinar Engur
9 replies
Since it is hard to convey the idea of a SaaS product, I find the value proposition of the product the most important part of a landing page. What do you think, do you agree or disagree?

Replies

Ariton Zanev
A step that cannot be overlooked is to clearly communicate the value proposition, as you mentioned. Additionally, you can incorporate testimonials or case studies to enhance credibility and validate your value proposition. Furthermore, keep the design visually appealing and user-friendly, and integrate call-to-action buttons. And make the page easy to navigate!
Anastasiia Protsykevych
In my opinion, the most important thing is to include a call to action (CTA). A clear and compelling call-to-action is a critical component of a successful landing page. A CTA is a short phrase that invites visitors to complete the desired goal, such as entering a name and email address to register for an event or receive a free option. My tip: Use clear and direct language that even your grandmother can understand. Remember to place the CTA button multiple times across the landing page to give visitors the option to click regardless of where they are on the page. I also recommend that you read this article by JetSoftPro with advice on how to create a landing page: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/how-...
@anastasiia_protsykevych clear and compelling ✨ definitely agree — that could be the 3-word landing page target 🎯
Deniz Sutaş
Keep it short and to the point, unless your landing page doesn't make any sense. Although simplicity is key, some more complex SaaS landing pages lack the sufficient information that explains the product to a new visitor.
Agree. Also, consider that visitors/readers are already 'interested' (they're on the page right now! when they could be doing anything else in the world), so just focus on benefits, not features: Example: "Stay connected — all day 🔋 — with incredible 48-hour battery life."
Mei
A clear CTA. A product demo even if it is a few screens. Testimonials.
Aamir Virani
That header must speak to the reader as someone trying to accomplish something, not as a software user. And the call-to-action associated with it has to emphasize that.
Mila Dymnikova
Without adding to what’s already been said, a saas page needs to make it really clear what category the product is in. App for accounting. App for marketing. App for data management. Etc. I think the best way to do this is showing screenshots/demos and stating the saas category somewhere near the beginning of the landing page.