What's one productivity app you will NEVER delete from your phone?

emmanuel Onuoha
20 replies

Replies

John Smith
Without a doubt, Todoist has secured a permanent spot on my phone. Its versatility, intuitive interface, and seamless integration have made it an indispensable part of my daily productivity routine. With the help of this, I can easily Manage Payroll for my employees.
Adan Della-Vecchia
Without a doubt, Opal. This screen time management tool has been a game changer for me when it comes to maintaining focus while working. I can block specific apps that tend to distract me and keep me off my phone during critical work hours.
Christopher Payne
Is it fair to say my own? 🤭 myReach! A personal ChatGPT for all your documents, PDFs, notes, and articles, so you can search for them the way you think and ask any question. The AI-powered chat will extract answers from the content and reply instantly. You can connect your things and create a 3D visual graph of everything, with connections. myReach also seamlessly integrates with other tools.
Christopher Payne
@priyankapahari thanks! It's already available on the App Store and Google Play Store, and we're launching next month on PH 😁
Priyanka Pahari
@reach_chris Will install it right away! Let me know if there's anyway me and my team at AppBox Tech can support myReach pre/post-launch! 🚀
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO Gantt chart maker is a robust productivity app my team and me will not delete from our phones. Having a GanttPRO mobile app, you stay updated with your tasks and projects and keep in touch with your team. It allows for organizing your work in accordance with the required parameters. It's easy to manage tasks, receive notifications, and collaborate here. Highly recommended.
munaza
if you have wish to know about mobile price list in pakistan you can take, we are offering all mobile list