What's one piece of tech you can't live without, and why?

Umar Saleem
87 replies

Replies

Matthew Eley
The lever, for certain.
Umar Saleem
@matthew_eley Ah, the classic lever! Simple, timeless, and always dependable. It's like the OG tech that started it all.
My smartphone is my lifeline! It's like having the entire world at my fingertips.
Umar Saleem
@amber_gardener My smartphone? It's practically my sidekick! It's got my back from memes to maps and keeps life entertaining. Who knew a little gadget could pack so much punch?
Andrew Howe
I can't imagine life without my laptop. It's my office, my entertainment center, and my connection to the world.
Umar Saleem
@andrew_howe1 I get you! Laptops are like our trusty Swiss Army knives in the digital world. They're versatile and indispensable. From work to play, they've got us covered!
Andrew Philip
My noise-canceling headphones are a game-changer. They provide the perfect escape in a noisy world.
Umar Saleem
@andrew_philip1 Noise-canceling headphones are a true game-changer! They're like a secret door to your oasis of tranquility amid all the noise. Thank you for sharing your essential tech item!
Darya Antonyuk
Smartphone, rarely leave a room without it
Umar Saleem
@darya_antonyuk I can relate! Our smartphones have become our trusty companions, always there when we need them. They're like our digital Swiss Army knives, ready to assist us with anything, anywhere. It's incredible how they've seamlessly integrated into our daily lives. Cheers to staying connected and informed on the go!
Chalie Clark
Smart home devices like my thermostat and lights make life so convenient.
Umar Saleem
@chalie_clark Absolutely! Smart home devices have a knack for making life feel more futuristic and convenient. It's like having your butler, making your home comfortable and efficient with a voice command or a tap on your phone. Keep enjoying the convenience of your smart home!
Fernando Doglio
The phone, definitely. And lately ChatGPT, I just use it for almost everything.
Umar Saleem
@fernando_doglio Phones are lifesavers, right? And ChatGPT just takes it up a notch – it's my go-to for almost everything too
Umar Saleem
@leo_from_london Simple yet essential! A PC monitor is a window to a world of possibilities, from work to entertainment. It's where the magic happens!
George Burmistrov
Headphones. Office may be quite a noisy place sometimes and I always need to preserve concentration.
Umar Saleem
@burmistrov Headphones for the win! They're my secret weapon when conquering the noisy office jungle. They transform chaos into your personal concentration haven.
Samuel Lake
More and more chatGPT
Umar Saleem
@sam_drotar ChatGPT is a true game-changer, isn't it? It's like having a knowledgeable friend who is always ready to chat and assist. Can't get enough of the endless possibilities it brings!
Greffin Dony
My favorite tech is my e-reader. It's like a portable library.
Umar Saleem
@greffin_dony E-readers are like a magic door to countless adventures. They let you carry an entire library in your pocket. Total game-changer for book lovers
André J
Launching soon!
HomePod mini. It turns the lights on
Umar Saleem
@sentry_co HomePod mini, your tech magician! Turning on lights with a voice command is like having your genie. It's the future, right in your living room.
Iqra Arif
My home assistant device makes multitasking a breeze.
Iqra Naseem
I'm all about my tablet. It's perfect for work, play, and everything in between.
Umar Saleem
@iqra_naseem Tablets are the Swiss Army knives of tech, aren't they? Versatile, powerful, and perfect for all aspects of life.
Irsa Doham
My video conferencing setup has become essential for work and staying connected.
Umar Saleem
@irsa_doham A solid video conferencing setup has become a lifeline for remote work and staying connected with loved ones.
Hard to choose between phone and a laptop haha How would I handle all my calendly calls and social media engagement??
Umar Saleem
@sandradjajic I feel you! The struggle is real when choosing between a phone and a laptop. It's like picking between Batman and Iron Man – they have superpowers. That's why we have the best of both worlds to handle all those Calendly calls and social media engagements!
Logan Weaver
Lucidchart! I use it for everything
Umar Saleem
@logan_weaver Lucidchart is a hidden gem! From diagrams to flowcharts, it's a lifesaver for creativity and organization!