What's most challenging for you in your daily work routine?

MJ Maquiling
19 replies

Replies

Sandeep Bansal
Keeping my focus after about 3-4 pm, especially if I've had a few long conference calls in the day
Sandeep Bansal
@mary_joy_maquiling Not really drained physically, but mentally exhausted. I have used a power nap at times to completely recharge my batteries, there was a time I was doing meetings almost every other day at 3:30 AM that needed me to present strong strategic guidance so I deviced this hack
Autumn Schultz
Identifying what's urgent vs what's important. Everything feels urgent/important. When I'm at my best, I try to take a step back in the AM and once in the afternoon to pause.
MJ Maquiling
@autumn_schultz This feeling when you don't know what to do first because everything is so urgent/important.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Probably having a right sleeping schedule
MJ Maquiling
@joanduarte Yes, this is really the most challenging one. Usually if you're really tired that's the time that you can really have a good sleep.
Gaurav Parvadiya
Focusing on one thing at a time
Sanat Mohanty
Sticking to tasks that I committed to complete by end of day
Philip Snyder
Staying organized and focused on my tasks while managing a busy workload can be quite challenging. Finding ways to manage my time efficiently has been a helpful tool.
phprunner
Prioritizing tasks can be hard. Switching between routine and creative tasks can be difficult too.
Jason Andries
Staying focused for 8h and not doing multiple things at the same time are quite challenging for me
Anne Broadwin
handling my little boy lol
MJ Maquiling
@annebroadwin same thing, my son is still 3 years old and it's hard if his really demanding for your time and you're busy.
JASON JAMES TORENO
Trying to focus on my daily tasks. Procrastination has been a bad habit since november and i haven't been able to shake it off