What’s bugging you? What's your tech stack for testing?

Shardul Lavekar
3 replies
How do you test your software today? Do you use AI tools to write tests? If yes, how’s your experience in using AI tools for testing so far? Ps: I have launched Unlogged to automate regression testing. Check our launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Green Roberts
If you're experiencing issues with your tech stack for testing, it can be a significant hurdle to smooth development processes. Understanding your tech stack thoroughly is crucial for effective testing. For comprehensive assistance and insights into optimizing your tech stack and addressing any bugs, consider exploring the IT services offered by Virteva solutions. Their expertise can help you streamline your testing processes and ensure optimal performance.
Ryan Zhang
One of the main challenges we're facing is ensuring consistent performance across different environments, which can really slow down our development cycle. We're currently leveraging a combination of Selenium for end-to-end testing, Jest for unit tests, and Postman for API testing to tackle this issue.
Parth Mudgal
The most distressing part to me about testing is not about the code I just wrote about about everything else that I did not touch a.k.a. regressions testings. It is just impossible to 1. cover everything under testing manually 2. execute all tests on every single change