What's a skill you'd like to learn or improve upon, and why?🤔

Udayraj Parmar
16 replies
I'd like to improve my public speaking skills because effective communication is crucial for personal and professional success, and being able to articulate my ideas confidently and clearly in front of an audience would be a valuable asset🫡 About you Guys?🫠

Replies

Priyank Chodisetti
For me, biggest learning over time is that building a community is very critical for validating a product. Without putting that in front of a relevant community, it doesn't matter how great the product is or how great the technology is. It's a skill I'm still learning and wish to master. Unfortunately there is no magic bullet to it.
Charlie Kor
I'd like to improve my user interview skills. Making it flow and natural is so difficult 😅
Priyank Chodisetti
@charlie_lee1 aren't the awkward silences a necessary part of good user interviews? if there is a nice flow to them, either you are answering the questions or leading the users to answer in certain way, i think :-)
Atharva Bondre
Ultimately, learning new skills or improving upon existing ones can be a valuable way to broaden one's horizons, challenge oneself, and enhance personal and professional growth. I want to learn a new language to communicate with people from different cultures and backgrounds or advance their career prospects.
Definitely my sales skills. More volume in on the number of calls made should help improve these numbers
Niranjan R
SEO, for sure. We're operating in a pretty crowded market, and growing our organic traffic has been an uphill battle.
I'd like to improve my knife skills in the kitchen so I stop cutting my finger every time I try to chop veggies. Plus, it'd be nice to impress my friends with some fancy culinary techniques 🍽️👨‍🍳
André J
Launching soon!
Anger management 😤
Elias Fares
For me it would definitely my sales skills. As a founder, this is a must!
Sakshi Gahlawat
I'd love to learn a new language. Learning a new language can open up opportunities for communication, work, travel, and cultural exploration. In today's globalized world, knowing multiple languages can be a valuable asset.
Neil Roy
For me it's prompt writing skills. Perfecting a prompt for the best results. GPT4 enabled Playground is helping me & my team these days! We were able to write a Free Trial 80% usage limit email, by doing 2 things - taking context from us, and then generating the prompt to feed ChatGPT for the outcome.