What's a place you've always wanted to visit, and why?

Udayraj Parmar
13 replies
About mine - Antarctica, for its untouched beauty and unique wildlife. Plus, it's the ultimate adventure destination for those seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience. About You?

Replies

Juan Rubio
I find this question a little random, but I love it! There are three destinations on top of my bucket list: 1. Argentina: as a Spanish-speaking person, I think Argentina is just the sexiest destination ever. Great food, all sorts of landscapes & how they speak Spanish are all the ingredients for me to want to discover every corner of the country. 2. Botswana: I saw this documentary on the Okavango Delta 10 years ago. I just fell in love with the culture, and if I were to travel to one of the countries in the south of Africa, Botswana would be the first one. Meteora, Greece, and Mostar, in Bosnia, would take 3rd and 4th place on my bucket list, but I live in Albania atm, and I will get to know both destinations in the upcoming weeks. Therefore, I'll upgrade Kyrgyzstan from #5 to #3. Every corner of the country could be a Windows desktop wallpaper. I guess that's it.
Swapratim Roy
@udayparmar my cousin is a marine geological professor in Chicago and he managed to go to an expedition to Antarctica in 2019. It was a lifetime experience for him. For me, I'd love to visit New Zealand to see the wildlife (the extreme evolution) and the natural beauty.
Jason Andries
I've always wanted to go to Hawaii because of the beautiful nature, culture & mindset of the people
Everest Ng
The depth of marina trench because I love deep sea, the place that is closer to us than Space yet so few known deep sea creatures that we understand
Grace Hur
Iceland! I want to soak in all the scenery and catch the northern lights πŸ’« . Plus, would be cool to check out what's in the water, because ya know... how are there so many fantastic Icelandic CrossFit athletes?! πŸ‘€ πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ
Udayraj Parmar
@gracehur ✨ I don't know. but when I was a kid I thought that Iceland have ice and Greenland had forests and grass πŸ˜‚ and trust me when I know the truth I was depressed at that timeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Grace Hur
@udayparmar did you feel more let down by this or by learning that Pluto is not a planet? 🀣