What’s 1 thing you did that allowed you to launch faster?

Henry Walker
19 replies

Replies

Eve Box
I want to develop directly based on the feedback they request. If there is no feedback from them, I feel confused and my mind wanders everywhere.
Carter Michael
Cut my expectations. Allowing myself to realize that nothing was gonna be perfect. Gave myself permission to test. Made a big difference on stress and release time.
Henry Walker
@carter_barnett ah so true. Being comfortable with imperfection is a must. When it comes to the crunch we don’t want to put something out that isn’t ultra high quality, but that’s the trap.
Dominic Bouchard
I don't want to be silly but using Chat GPT drastically increase my shipping rate. If you know what you're doing, its a game changer. I use it mostly to think about architecture or how I'm going to code something. I write want I'm going after and it will give you mulltiple ways to do what you want. Pick the best for your need. Anyone else?
Henry Walker
@dbouchard2 that’s a great one, thanks. For writing early code faster. For strategy, marketing or branding tips etc. Thanks!
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Manual process. I would tell myself to just do it manually first so that I could launch and iterate faster.
Henry Walker
@raisans good one 👍 do you mean like I instead of spending a few hours writing an algorithm, just send a few minutes doing it manually for each client?” If/when people buy?
Raisa Shafiyyullah
@henwalkco Yap, that's correct Henry. I would use Google Docs & Sheets to store information or data.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Ignored tiny details, focused on mainly functioning products, fix the issues after the launch. This made me way faster, and I realized most of the features I thought as essential were actually not required by the users.
Henry Walker
@ekrcet this is gold, thanks Ekrem. It’s great to realise that lots of ideas were not needed to make progress 👌
Created a launch strategy and put a time limit to it 😊 We scheduled our launch on 18th of April and everything from marketing to tech side needed to be done on that day.
Henry Walker
@sandradjajic giving yourself a time restraint works wonders. But always ends in an all-nighter the night before launch for me 🤦‍♂️
@henwalkco I think that all-nighter the night before your launch is a must. Even with our strategy I had to pull it 😅
Henry Walker
@sandradjajic Ha! Is it even a real launch without it?