What role does prototyping play in the design process, and what tools do you use for prototyping?

ATA_Hannibal
8 replies

Replies

nazanin sabet
Prototyping is an experimental process where design teams implement ideas into tangible forms from paper to digital. Teams build prototypes of varying degrees of fidelity to capture design concepts and test on users. With prototypes, you can refine and validate your designs so your brand can release the right products.
ATA_Hannibal
@nazanin_sabet Thank you very much for your useful information, I will definitely use your information :)
Aaron Kong
Prototyping plays a huge role in UX. It also helps your team & you understand the product and how it should interact, feel, and look. I highly recommend using Figma to prototype, as it's pretty easy to get the hang out.
ATA_Hannibal
@aaron_kong Thank you very much, I have heard the name Figma a lot, I will definitely research about it Thank you very much for your useful information :)
Prem Saini
Design concepts are validated, feedback is gathered, and functionality is refined through prototyping. For interactive prototyping, I use Figma or Sketch, and for user testing, I use InVision.
ATA_Hannibal
@prem_saini1 Wow, this was very good and useful information, thank you, I will definitely research it