What products are going to launch before the end of April?

Sergei Petrov
15 replies
We plan to launch the PingMi update in May, but it’s already interesting to see what’s trending for the coming month.

Replies

Stas Voronov
I'm afraid no one will tell 😅
Sergei Petrov
@stas_voronov Is this some kind of mystery related to April? Is there something I don't know? 😅
Igor Lysenko
I will launch an update on the 15th, I will be very grateful for your support.
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
There are several exciting products set to launch by the end of April, spanning various industries from tech to health. Keep an eye out for announcements on platforms like Product Hunt for the latest updates and launches.
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
We are launching a tool to Safeguard your AI/ML models, including LLMs and GenAI. Launch will go live on the 17th! heck it out on my profile and let me know your thoughts.
Sergei Petrov
@haralds_gabrans_zukovs Great! Where can I read more about your solution?
Sergei Petrov
@haralds_gabrans_zukovs In fact, I didn't even know it was a separate issue now. Most use third-party API, such as Gemini AI or ChatGPT models, or deploy the models on their own servers. It feels like usual web security mechanisms are at work here. What specific security concerns are associated with AI? To prevent artificial intelligence from taking over the world? 😅
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
@sergeipetrov There is a good article looking at threats here: https://lewisbirch.dev/adversari... Also, it's not only who can get in or hack something but by using LLMs or GenAI what info can get out of the organisation - Data Loss Prevention. If you want to learn more I suggest following our Founder Peter Garraghan on LinkedIn he is an expert in the AI security field.
Sergei Petrov
@haralds_gabrans_zukovs Thanks for the information, it will be very interesting to read. Good luck with your launch, I will be glad to support you!