What productivity tools can't you live without in 2023?

William Mathews
11 replies
If I haven't seen it before, Ill drop you a follow :)

Replies

Aditya
Probably ChatGPT.
Bryon Ron
Slack and Planndu are essential productivity tools for me.
Henry Habib
Notion. My life is on it and I’m completely a power user now. It’s so flexible too! Other than that, I like superhuman email. Of course, ChatGPT as well. One less heard of one is Recast AI (news to audio).
George Burmistrov
Clockify and Google sheets. These help me organize the working process and keep everything in order
Lloyd Carr
In 2023, I've come to rely on a few essential productivity tools that have truly become my digital sidekicks. First and foremost, my go-to tool is a versatile task manager. Whether it's a project management app, a to-do list organizer, or a combination of both, it keeps me on track and helps me juggle all my responsibilities. I also can't live without a digital calendar, which keeps my schedule in check and ensures I never miss an important meeting or deadline. And when it comes to staying connected, cloud-based collaboration tools like Slack and Google Workspace have become indispensable, enabling seamless communication and document sharing. Lastly, password managers have become essential for keeping my digital life secure without the hassle of remembering numerous complex passwords. These tools have truly supercharged my productivity and made navigating the digital landscape in 2023 a breeze.
Tomas Papazian
Unhook, a youtube extension that blocks recommended videos. What about you William? Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas
Darya Skorokhod
I came across Manganum productivity sidebar around a month ago and didn't expect much, to be honest. Yet, it turned my life upside down as the extension is an actual game changer for those who want to boost productivity. I can now focus better on my daily tasks, organize my browsing the way I want it to be, and reduce daily distractions. I liked the startup so much so I joined the team to help build a great tool 💜
Pavel Kukhnavets
The productivity tools I can't live without in 2023 are: - Todoist. This is a simple task management and to-do list app that helps in organizing tasks, setting deadlines, and prioritizing work efficiently. - Trello. This is a fantastic project management tool based on Kanban boards that helps you organize tasks, collaborate with teams, and track progress using boards and cards. - GanttPRO. Thi is a powerful Gantt chart maker and project scheduling software that is widely used in various industries: from IT to construction and manufacturing. I highly recommend trying all three tools.