What problem you are currently solving through your startup?

Nikhil
11 replies
Who knows you might find a potential user!

Replies

Nikhil
I will begin - Solving the problem of if there startup idea is required in 1st place and not like ai idea validators only to know it wasn't required!
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
@nikhil111 Interesting. We're focused on addressing the challenges of content creation and monetization. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Ruben Boonzaaijer
e-commerce customer support, and increasing their conversion rate
Nikhil
@ruben_boonz Sounds like e-commerce is gonna generate more revenue now! This sounds interesting. Looking forward to your product Ruben!
Aneesh Arora
We are trying to solve the problem of information overload and helping people with continuous lifelong learning and easy recall.
Nikhil
@aneesh_arora Very much needed Aneesh becuase there is too much internet. Looking forward to your product. Best of luck : )
Sergios Charalambous
Solving the problem that on Linkedin you have to manual do outreach and respond to messages and handle conversations! now with softwarecy.io powered by Ai we can handle all connections request, handle all conversations and chats, followup with people!! Pure magic! Take a look!
Nikhil
@sergios_charalambous Loved the feature about connection requests, follow ups Sergios. Is the messaging thing aotomated too?
Nikhil
@sergios_charalambous that's an amazing initiative Sergios. Would like to know more handling conversations part. Will AI do that?
Sergios Charalambous
@nikhil111 messaging is handles 100% by Ai! Our software acts like a person who does everything on Linkedin for you (i.e appointment setter). See softwarecy.io for access