What platform would you choose for creating a website?

Abdullah Kaludi
6 replies
whether it's for your business, a personal profile, or any virtual or physical project? Share your preference, along with a short description of your choice and any your website links.

Replies

Hariz Maloy
What a timely question! I just built our Vidiofy website from scratch over the last 6 weeks and we used Relume for smart design elements and Webflow for the actual building of the website. And it's been a breeze. I personally have never created a full fledged website and was a total noob at it.
Abdullah Kaludi
I personally prefer WordPress As WP is a highly versatile and user-friendly platform that's well-suited for various website needs. It's the go-to choice for many because of its extensive range of themes, plugins, and customization options. Whether you're building a business website, a personal blog, an e-commerce site, or anything in between, WordPress offers a flexible and scalable solution. Its intuitive content management system (CMS) makes it easy to create and manage content, while its large community and resources make it an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced web developers.
Geri Máté
Thanks for posting this because it reminded me to create mine! :D I've been planning on creating my personal website where I randomly ramble about whatever I find interesting at the moment - technology, music, sports, movies, whatever... I've had my demo website for a few months now, running WordPress as a docker container. Planning to do the same with my personal website, too.
Taylor Jami
WordPress is widely used for its flexibility and extensive plugin support, making it suitable for various purposes. If you prefer an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface, Wix is user-friendly and visually appealing. Squarespace is renowned for its stunning thekids activites templates, catering to creatives.