What percentage of your daily tasks now involve the use of AI tools?

Lindsay Davis
98 replies
Curious about AI's role in your daily tasks. 😎By the way, one more AI tool for your daily usage is cooking. We're launching Human Generator this Thursday. Generator of super-realistic photos of people is waiting for you here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod....

Replies

Aditya Narayan Rai
I have shifted all my code debugging to chatgpt. Hell, sometimes me and chatgpt even have discussion about the code. This part worries me for some reason. In terms of percentage around 20%
Lindsay Davis
@adityarai Haha, ChatGPT as your coding buddy – that's some next-level teamwork! 🤖 Don't worry, as long as the discussions stay productive, you're on the right track!
Carl Guice
Interesting question! Let it be 30% 🤓
Erkin Bek
It's interesting that most tasks are now being done by some AI or automated, it probably turns out 30% of tasks are now being done by AI
In our world as an AI discovery and marketplace platform, AI tools are like the knights of our digital kingdom. Our days are practically choreographed around finding and utilizing these tools to the fullest. So, the percentage? Let's just say, AI tools aren't just part of our toolkit; they're the heartbeat of our operations. They empower us to streamline, innovate, and conquer the digital landscape with gusto! 🌟🤖🚀 You would love to list and feature your tool for free as a fellow PH community user.
Phillip Miller
Roughly 60% of my daily tasks now involve AI tools, mainly using them for automating repetitive tasks, enhancing data analysis, and improving customer interactions.
Lindsay Davis
@millerphillip75 AI's taken over about 60% of your day-to-day grind? It's impressive!
Sarvpriy Arya
You generate Human, day by day we are getting closed to Matrix
Kate
Approximately 40% of my daily tasks at work are automated using AI tools. We have calculators and Excel that can easily handle even the simplest tasks, not to mention complex formulas. Because of this, I try to spend my evenings actively, engaging in sports, quizzes, and taking walks outdoors.
You won't believe how much AI has woven itself into my daily routine lately. It's like this unstoppable force that's making things smoother. And AiToolsKit.ai? Oh man, it's like my AI sidekick that's there to tackle various tasks. Writing is a biggie – this AI wizard helps me shape content that's on point and engaging. But it doesn't stop there; it's like a ninja in the SEO game. It knows just the right keywords to make my work shine in the digital jungle. And social media? AiToolsKit.ai goes from ninja to rockstar. It's got this knack for suggesting posts that spark conversations. Marketing strategies? You bet! It guides me through creating campaigns that stand out. So, let's say on an average day, a good chunk of my tasks are getting the AI boost, and it's making a world of difference. But here's the kicker – AiToolsKit.ai isn't just about content and marketing. It's like a multitasking champ. It helps me stay on top of project management, making sure tasks are organized and timelines are met. It's like having this uber-efficient assistant that's got my back. So, the percentage of my daily tasks involving AI? I'd say it's growing, and I'm definitely not complaining. It's like living in a world where AI is the ultimate ally in getting things done.
Around 15%, for example I hate using ChatGPT for writing content since it feels fake but i love using it for other automations
Lindsay Davis
@andriyuh interesting opinion! For what automations do you use it?
Florin Mateescu
It's about 10% currently. I plan to automate some processes part of my work.
Adebayo Mustafa
Thinking about it now, about 20%
Christopher Nguyen
~60% I'm turning into a machine 🤖
Steve Lou
Around 20% of the time I'd say. I feel like it should be more but most of the output I get from AGIs is not good enough for me :')
Ayşegül Eren
Well for now it's like between 10-15% and mostly ChatGPT. But my goal is to increase it for like 45-50%, however not sure how to do it or what are the best tools...☹️
@aysegul_eren I hope you find some with aiforme.wiki!! If you do, Please do support us with our upcoming launch.
Ayşegül Eren
@akanksha_hunts thank you for sharing your thoughts I will examine the product that you sent. Have a successful launch !
Adam Cohen Hillel
Using GitHub Copilot like al least 40% of my coding time, and chatgpt I'd say ~5%, so overall 45% of coding, which is half of my working time overall!
Developer X
between 20% - 60%
Chris Uelzi
still just about 5-10% (waiting for affordable excel and powerpoint implementation tools 😏)
Stanislas RANDRIAMILASOA
I work in the software engineering field every day, so typically I have Copilot AI in my IDE and an AI assistant on another screen, maybe around 60% of my task ;-)