What payment gateway do you recommend for International SaaS?

Hugo Aguiar
3 replies
I launched my product this week (EstimateAI) and I want to publish some premium features soon. What gateway do you use/recommend to international transactions? (I'm from Brazil)

Replies

Anna Nenasheva
Platforms like CoinPayments, CoinGate, or even decentralized exchanges might offer solutions that prioritize user privacy, although it's crucial to review their terms, conditions, and privacy policies thoroughly. Some platforms or services prioritize user privacy, anonymity, and data protection. While these options might exist, always prioritize payment gateway without kyc with transparent practices, strong security measures, and positive community feedback to mitigate risks associated with potential scams, fraud, or regulatory issues.
Heera Rishikeshan
Hey there! When it comes to handling payments globally in saaslogic, I'd recommend using saaslogic payments. It's truly simplifies and secures your customers' transactions seamlessly. By integrating with saaslogic payments, your customers can effortlessly pay in a way that's both secure and reliable. If you have customers from different countries who use dollars, Stripe is a good pick because it's known for being reliable. If your target market is in India, Razorpay is a common and affordable option. And if you want a secure way to handle payments, Authorize.net is also a good alternative for secure payment processing. So, depending on who your clients are, you have a few options for improving saaslogic payment. To learn more, follow this link: https://docs.saaslogic.io/saaslo...