​What new habits would you like to cultivate in 2023?​

Henry Miller
13 replies

Replies

Henry Miller
Send my mother a voice message every morning telling her the local weather so she can hear my real voice.
Richard Gao
Be more cognizant of mental health and knowing when to take breaks.
Claudia Vaduvescu
Writing consistently
Geetanjali Shrivastava
@claudiav Me too! Though it's not a new habit for me...but more like going back to an old habit that I'd let go. I've been following some people on Twitter and am very inspired by then!
Hemant Warier
In 2023, I would like to cultivate the habit of daily meditation. I have always been interested in the benefits of meditation, but have struggled to make it a consistent part of my daily routine. I believe that taking even just a few minutes each day to quiet my mind and focus on my breath can have a huge impact on my overall well-being and productivity. Another habit that I would like to cultivate is regular exercise. I have always enjoyed being active, but have found it difficult to find the time and motivation to make it a consistent part of my routine. I know that incorporating regular exercise into my daily routine will not only improve my physical health, but also my mental clarity and overall sense of well-being. Finally, I would like to cultivate the habit of gratitude. In a world that is often focused on what we don't have or what we want, it can be easy to lose sight of all that we do have. By actively seeking out and expressing gratitude each day, I believe that I can cultivate a more positive and fulfilling outlook on life. If you're interested in cultivating any of these habits or have any tips or tricks for how to make them a consistent part of your routine, I'd love to hear from you. Let's support each other in our journey towards personal growth and self-improvement!
Chaeyeon Park
@hemantwarier Happy to hear your determination in 2023! BeWell is a health habit challenge app, and we have meditation, exercise, eating healthy challenge, and more! If you are interesting in developing healthy habit, please feel free to check out our website! website: https://www.bewellchallenge.com/ Sign up: https://forms.gle/Qiv4AJkUSMUunEQ6A
Krishnaswamy Anand Ganesh
doing things consciously rather than habitually :)
Shon Paunan
Exercise and healthy diet. Biking too
Vijay Singh Khatri
I want to work on two habits: 1. Be Calm. 2. Be consistent.