What new apps / programs are you planning to commit to in 2023?

Rishi Kar
3 replies
Any fitness, wellbeing or financial planning apps on your resolutions list? I am planning to commit to Zwift/Wahoo X for upping my winter training for climbing some mountains on my wishlist. Also, I am going to once again go all in on Duolingo and German 🤣 And finally, I ll continue working on my personal growth by building more awareness and mental tools by using 6000 thoughts

Replies

Richard Gao
Simple but effective, I'm logging my daily activities into Google docs so I'm more organized. As for my own projects? I'm planning to committing to finishing my own app: evoke-app.com, which is an AI as a service that allows devs to access AIs on the cloud through an API to develop their own AI apps.
Rishi  Kar
@richard_gao2 evoke sounds like something I would use. all the very best. very curious why you are not using any of lovely habit/list apps that are here on PH
Richard Gao
@rishi_kar Thanks! The reason why I don't use the habit/list apps on here is because I find that Google docs provides enough functionality (my lists are not expansive at all), so I find that even if it's free, learning to use a new app will actually be more effort than it's worth. Plus, it breaks my flow of using Google drive. All of my work in in Google drive, so I prefer to stay on there.