What motivates you to work on monday?

Giriraj Asar
27 replies

Replies

Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
I am self employed and I love my work helping people with time management issues. So Monday isn't a problem for me
Jakob Fillensen
Setting myself goals for the week and seeing how I do.
Lisa Taylor
On Mondays, I am motivated to work by the opportunity to kickstart the week with fresh energy and tackle new challenges head-on.
My family that I should take care of)
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
For me this is the biggest indicator of how much I like my job. If I HATE sundays and LOVE fridays, I'm in the wrong place. Whereas if Friday is pretty much just another day, you are able to enjoy sunday and come Monday with willingness to do cool stuff, you are in the right place.
Indu Thangamuthu
It differs with every Monday... This Monday..."It's month-end! Finally!!!" 😌 Next Monday... "New Monday... new pay!!!"😎
Jack Davies
My motivation would be my family, I need to support them and that's make me happy.
Moin Khan
I spend 2 days at my home and bored, so I come to my work to enjoy working life as well.
Johnny Price
The next weekend. Hahahaha
Rahul
If the job pays you well, you don’t need motivation to work .
Shreyas Iyer
Setting goals for the week that I can look forward to working on + a decent amount of coffee 😆
Ekrem Çetinkaya
not treating Monday as a special day
Samiha
On Monday's seeing our comic characters make me smile and seeing all the amazing feedback of last week on our comic motivates me
Trevor White
I worked all day/night Sunday to get my product launched today (Monday). Now is the fun part of reaping the rewards for all the hard work.
Alex Radovichenko
Same as every other day:)) If you suffer on Mondays, then you are doing the wrong business. Vision +discipline = ❤️ every day of this life
Josh Starr
@alxrada What business are you doing that you love every day like this?!?!? It sounds awesome.
Tim Boulay
motivation comes and goes. don't expect it always, some/most days are just a grind. so, keep grinding
Mei
Knowing that this day too will come to an end.
Shajedul Karim
great question bro! what fuels the monday hustle, right? 🚀 here's the thing: motivation isn't a magical force that just appears out of nowhere. it's cultivated. it's a product of purpose, passion, and perspective. for me, mondays aren't a drag - they're a launchpad. a fresh start to chase audacious goals, to create something meaningful, to make an impact. every monday is a new opportunity to grow, to learn, to push boundaries. it's not just about 'working' in the conventional sense. it's about embracing the journey of creation. it's about doing work that aligns with my values, my purpose, and yes, my passion. my advice? don't seek motivation, build it. identify your 'why'. align your work with your values. find joy in the process, not just the outcome. when your work fuels your passion and purpose, even mondays become exciting. remember, motivation isn't a switch to be flipped on and off - it's a fire to be stoked and nurtured. keep that fire burning, my friend. every day, not just monday, can be a launchpad for greatness. let's get after it! 💪
Josh Starr
Mostly family! Having a wife of 18 years and two adopted sons, I wake up to provide and protect them. :)
Sakshi Gahlawat
Having a sense of purpose and being passionate about work can be a significant motivator I guess.