What motivates you to work hard?

Yara Matiash
21 replies
People are motivated by many factors, including pay, prestige, making a difference, seeing results, and interacting with interesting people. What about you specifically, though?

Replies

Roman Horchak
I'm motivated by ambitions. All the other motivation factors come and go but ambitions stay.
Daniel Engels
The pursuit of the results.
Julia Zakharova
For me, it's not a deal breaker. Between the customer, my family and my conscience)
Hina Ashfaq
the fear of missing out.
Ataei
Feeling of satisfaction.
Om Wow
Working on things I love, so it doesn't feel like work to me.
Yara Matiash
@omwow it's like 'love what you do and do what you love'. I try to follow the same idea ;)
Yassin Bouacherine
For me, it's about solving some major issues I encountered in the past. I was left alone and it became my only path of action. It was either this or a change of career. I strongly want to see an improvement within my field and raise awareness of an industry that is not very transparent. My motivation comes from the belief in being able to offer a solution who will face the same issues as I did. Hopefully, it will help people on avoiding a system with no way out. Also, since it's related to something that matters a lot to me, it motivates me to work harder.
A sense of accomplishment - that sense of satisfaction I get that comes with finishing something challenging.
Yara Matiash
@oksana_ch great, wish you have as challenging tasks as possible, so your sense of accomplishment is more tremendous with every new task!
Oksana Zarichna
My children motivate me, I work for them. So that they could see the result of my example and be proud of their mother :)
Yara Matiash
@oksana_zarichna yes, example is always more important rather than just teaching children what they should do and how. thanks!
Asma Afreen
I'm motivated by the desire to grow and learn.