What motivates you in buying products from an ecommerce stores.

Harshavardhan Reddy
16 replies
As a customer what motivates you in buying products on ecommerce stores. is it the look and feel of the website or product quality. Does the fancy look and feel of the website or product quality and really make you to buy products from the store. please mention your views.

Replies

Rahul Jain
Ease of purchasing
Shivam Thiagarajan
I am definitely motivated by the look and feel of the website as that lends a pereption of credibility.
Vaishnavi Piprya
Obviously Look and Feel of the Website. When we buy a Product from a E-Commerce store the Store Desigh will Attracts to Buy Something from Store
Michael Flux
What type of ecommerce are we talking about, and what kind of products? If the product is something from a bigger brand, then the primary decision maker is the price (where Amazon wins out most of the time). If you're talking unique product, under their own website, then mix of everything - social proof, quality of the website, brand etc. All are legs of the same stool. If the quality of the product is bad, there is only so many sales you can make before you're known as selling dodgy products. If the products are good but there is no social proof in form of reviews and the website is mediocre, then you're far less likely to make new sales. With that said, these days it's not massively difficult to make a website that looks good enough to feel reputable to most average people. Get high quality photos of your product taken, pick out some nice Shopify template, toss it all together and you're good.
Adithyan Selvaraj
Obviously product quality, but there are a lot of competitors for a single product, so considering this aspect, I will consider their website as one of the checkmarks to buying their product.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I think the look and feel of the website along with the product quality works the best. however, I think that there also should be the need of the product in my life. Marketing also plays a huge role as this is how i would know about a particular product and then I'll decide to buy it.
Harshavardhan Reddy
@software_guy yes that's obvious, but look and feel of the website may sales but if the product quality is not good there will be no repeated customers.
Philip Snyder
Usually product quality and brand persona
Satish Kumar Veluri
Product quality takes precedence for me. However having said that look and feel of the website also has it's own advantage.
GamerSeo
No matter where you buy, the product is always the most important.
Durga Prasad Raju Nadimpalli
As a customer, I see first is product quality from the store and then I see look and feel of the website which will add an advantage to the product.
Rakshitha Kamatam
Product quality make me to buy. product quality is very important if there is no product quality how they will buy for next time
Amogh Balikai
There's not a single reason. PRce, convenience, quality, and customer experience are what come to the top of my mind. Very difficult to pin one particular reason. what motivates you?
Karina Bulakh
I am motivated by both the quality of the product and the appearance of the site. This is the first thing I pay attention to. But in addition to this, technologies that are built into online stores are very attractive and make buying easier. For example, AR, VR solutions as products https://zolak.tech/