๐Ÿ“ˆWhat metrics would you love to share with the public during the pre-launch phase of your app?

Naveed Rehman
17 replies

Replies

Dany Chepenko
Does pre-launch implies pre-revenue?
Alexander Isora ๐Ÿฆ„
The time to build MVP is pretty interesting ๐Ÿ™‚ I made a blog post with details on what I spent time on when building my MVP. https://isora.me/from-idea-to-mv...
Naveed Rehman
@alexanderisora "I need to confess. Iโ€™m a thief." haha beautiful post! What about matrices like subscribers and visitors, etc.? Would you like to show that while building?
Asri Jasemi
That is the thing that I was searching for, what a data present here at this site, thank you administrator. MyFlorida Access Login Account
Naveed Rehman
@asri_jasemi Thanks. So, have you got any suggestion?
Kamal Prasat Somasundaram
I am in the pre-launch phase, and I share content targeting the user persona of my customers! Helps me interact with my users and iterate the MVP.
Clement Surry
Visitor number is good, if you feel you will get a good growth. that way, the first visitors will feel special later.
Naveed Rehman
@clement862 true. What about showing the revenue? I have seen so many #buildinpublic makers showing their revenue stats!
Clement Surry
Revenue again is the same as visitors in thought process. If it's growing - then it adds up as a trust factor. But let's say you are stuck at X revenue for months - that could be counter productive.
Xdio Gawer
Nice question I would always like to share the top features of the app like in best whatsapp mod you have some choices to use different kind of whatsapp versions types and with different features which is quite unique.
Angel Rutledge
Yes to feature usage stats if you have beta users. I'm not sure that focusing on too many metrics is useful. I've found stories resonate more, along with a few KPIs. We're in pre-launch, and I recently shared content like the story behind choosing our brand name - Meetify. Also, the most popular questions we're getting asked from those in our newsletter subscriber list. That seems to interest potential users more than how many are on the newsletter list.
James Buttler

Tubidy is an online platform that allows users to search for and download music and videos. The platform's simple interface prominently displays a search bar, inviting users to look up their favorite songs, artists, or videos. Tubidy provides an array of content,tubidy mp3 juice download, spanning diverse genres, which contributes to its appeal among users with varied musical preferences.

James Buttler

During the pre-launch phase of our spelling bee archive app, we'd love to share essential metrics like word count, vocabulary diversity, educational value, and user engagement statistics. These insights will showcase the app's robust content, its potential for enhancing language skills, and its appeal to users interested in word games and spelling bee archive. Stay tuned for our app's exciting launch, where you can explore these features in-depth and elevate your spelling prowess!

James Buttler
Wholesale High Voltage Energy Storage Battery OEM - Your Comprehensive Solution Are you seeking a trusted source for procuring High Voltage Energy Storage Battery at wholesale rates? Your search ends here; we're here to assist you. For the past 12 years, our company has dedicated itself to unraveling the secrets that underlie the profitability of LiFePO4 High Voltage Batteries. Click the button below to delve into the world of LiFePO4 High Voltage Batteries, exploring their numerous benefits, diverse categories, expansive product lines, craftsmanship, and much more!
Devil Jinn
@james_buttler @james_buttler Welcome to our High Voltage Energy Storage Battery OEM service! With 12+ years of expertise, we offer wholesale LiFePO4 batteries. Explore diverse categories, benefit from competitive rates, and customize with our OEM solutions. Choose us for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. Click below to delve into the world of LiFePO4 High Voltage Batteries! [Explore LiFePO4 High Voltage Batteries Now] [ Animal Crossing Island Names ] Contact us at [Your Contact Information] for inquiries. Thank you for considering us as your energy storage partner!