What makes your product different from the others?

Matteo Zumpano
34 replies

Replies

Antony Boltnev
Hehe, tricky one! First of all - there are no other products that cover same problem as we are. It is actually scary a bit. But if i take some potential competitors (Amazon, Ebay) we don't care about client size, recognition, budgets - meaning that we provide equal powers for everyone ... and - we let Buyers unite and form bigger combined orders, so, potentially, they will be able to secure cost savings. For now, there are no such platforms :)
Simona O'Neill
Oh , great question ! Once it’s built, it’ll help users make beautiful, professional grade screen recordings at a fraction of cost, time and effort, and with zero expertise required. There is no tool like that available for Windows at the moment and it will start a new era of screen recording technology. Any similar apps that are available at the moment are too expensive and counterintuitive so I’m super excited to unleash it to the world and make creator’s and educators life easier 😊
Launching soon!
WorkBot is privacy focused AI knowledge management system
Jan Leonovich
Simplicity
Hugo Aguiar
EstimateAI use Artificial intelligence to help to estimate your task or project and soon will help you to write a good scope and will integrate with you historical data. I don't know other tool doing this =] .
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
It only exists in my head... ;-)
Toni
Great question we should always keep in mind ! buska.io is a online presence monitoring tool for startups and SMB What sets it apart from the competition is : - ease of use : no need for complex filtering or boolean search to get mentions of your brand - broad search : we scan more sources than the competition (including reddit, quora, and even files Search) and don't demand login access to social platforms like twitter, facebook, linkedin - accuracy of notifications: we send notification for new mentions of your company accurately (and not alerts on tweets that are 3 months old for instance) - Modern UI and UX : our design is made for 2023 users and not stuck in 2003 like most other tools in our field - Tailored for Startups/Makers: we offer accessible plans that fit the needs of startups and entrepreneurs ! Feel free to test it out ! Would love to get your feedback
Kyle DeSana
We help you get straight to the point. We use AI to sift through the noise of all your social media comments to find the stuff that matters (questions, complaints, missing orders, etc). Nobody else does this
Winston Zin
We can detect different exercises people are doing using a smartphone cam and also give corrective feedback in real time.
Karthik Tatikonda
Our product: Product Hunt Workbook - A step-by-step blueprint on how to rank on top of Product Hunt. How is it different from other workbooks or guide 1. We created the workbook by interviewing 25 creators who ranked in the top 3 of Product Hunt 2. We have added content templates for social media, emails, and outreach messages. So that the users can copy and use it for their launch straightaway 3. We divided the launch tasks into pre-launch, the day before the launch, launch day, and post-launch tasks.
Prem Saini
Zixflow crafts your unique CRM & automates engagement with AI, all in one workspace. We'd love for you to explore our CRM & Engagement product : https://zixflow.com/
Hussein Hashish
our loyalty app is a no code engagement tool that enables any businesses specifically nano, micro and small businesses to very easily create, customize, and launch loyalty programs that drive engagement and boost growth. We implement blockchain tech in the back end to endure data integrity, prevent fraud and preserve consumer privacy
Rajesh Kandaswamy
Few reasons: 1) Our product collapses the complexity and time taken to track what you eat. We are able to do this because of gen AI. 2) Traditional products have a very confessional approach to food tracking. You take a very different social approach. 3) We use behavioral science and gamification to make it enjoyable and rewarding.
Adarsh Kumar
My product is different.
Zakir
Ease of Use, Great User Experience. Regular Updates
ISTIAK AHMAD
well if you are asking how my product will be different than my competitors then i would say i will always focus on providing more value than others are offering. Because, people will ask why YOU and why Not Other. Hope this make sense ( :
Matej Cabadaj
Tricky one as it is still in development haha! But the goal is for it to be fully interactive and not-overwhelming for the user.
Konstantin Bolsh
Addressing use cases or jobs that are unique and valuable for some very particular segment of people. Finding it leads to clarity in what type of tech and UX can help you differentiate further.
Tyler Scott
This is a great question! There are many mobile app tip calculators out on mobile app markets. Some of which are very successful with hundreds of thousands of downloads. But I feel that a lot of these calculators are very similar at their core and don't really bring anything different to the table in terms of the general experience of the user. With TipBuddy I'm looking to change that. I wanted to rethink how people that use tip calculators on their phones use them and find something that was fast and simple to do. That's when I came up with the idea of using the user's phone camera on their mobile phone to look at the bill total and from the image information, be able to automatically calculate the tip and total of the bill. This makes for a quick and easy experience at the end of the dining experience that drastically reduces the number of button inputs a user typically performs with other mobile app tip calculators. Other tip calculators can split the bill but it's always splitting the bill equally amongst the entire group which can be problematic if certain people order significantly more than the rest of the group. TipBuddy does offer to split the bill equally but it can also split the bill proportionally based on what each person ordered. Feel free to check out a video demo of TipBuddy if you are interested: https://youtu.be/C_hQ9L0P-Ck?si=...
Cameron Scully
i curate everything they need in 1 B2B marketing gallery based on my own experiences and 1000s of hours of researching and analyzing others..