What makes your AI product stand out?

Yokiiiii
34 replies
I'd love to hear about your experience! Every product will be AI-powered in the market...How to stand out?

Replies

Danni Emanuel
My SaaS AI product explainer stands out because of its advanced machine learning algorithms that enable it to continuously improve and adapt to new data. Additionally, it offers a user-friendly interface and seamless integration with existing systems, making it easier for businesses to implement and utilize.
Abhishek Bhardwaj
@danni_emanuel Your Ai product sounds amazing. Have you launched your product?
Danni Emanuel
@abhishek_bhardwaj19 AM into creating Animation explainer video for software or product to make express the ability potentials
Shikha Singh
The value your Product gives. It should solve a big & common problem.
Rohan Khadatkar
All AI products over time will get differentiated on two things 1. The value of the problem they are solving 2. The UI or the user experience of the consumer with the AI
Nunzio Alexandro Letizia
Especially for GenAI products, the controllability of the output!
Kaviyakavi Baskaran
@alexletizia, Absolutely! I want AI to create but also give me the control to reshape the output as I wish.
Daxeel Soni
Our product gets trained on your LinkedIn profile to generate more personalized content that represents your personality. NO generic AI content.
Gal Moran
Giving unique value on top of that GPT integration - I think that we're outgrowing a nice UI and a GPT backend for queries. Now the product should be something that is difficult to copy, and provides actual value with the constraints of security and privacy
Yokiiiii
@gal_moran18 I completely agree. This will set us apart from the competition and build trust and loyalty among our customers.
George Evans
such products are really beautiful
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Recently, we have designed our UI auditor AI tool- https://www.feedspace.io/tools/u.... Elevate your website's performance with our UI Auditor AI Tool. Enhance user experience and boost your interface's efficiency through automated audits. Receive insightful recommendations for optimal design and functionality. Unlock the potential for a seamless user journey with our advanced UI analysis tool. The UI Auditor AI Tool stands out for: Efficiency: Automates UI analysis for quick evaluations. Customized Feedback: Tailors suggestions to uploaded UI screenshots/website's URL. Comprehensive Insights: Covers design, accessibility, and performance. User-Friendly Interface: Simplifies the feedback process. Visual Regression Testing: Ensures design consistency. Cross-Browser Validation: Verifies compatibility across browsers. Accessibility Checks: Prioritizes inclusivity in design. Scalability Assessment: Tests UI performance under varying loads. Detailed Reports: Provides actionable insights for improvement.
Yokiiiii
@abhishek_bhardwaj19 Wow! Your UI tool sounds robust. Have you launched it?
Henry Habib
It's all about user impact. AI products stand out when they tackle real problems, making users' lives easier. Think about those products that not only understand general needs but deeply dive into solving niche pain points
Surya Kazipeta
I think it all boils down to the use case, your product's usability and your distribution, whether you use AI or not.
Problem solving value makes it stand out
Aristo Coutinho
Knowledge: My AI product has access to a vast amount of knowledge, including information from books, articles, and websites. This means that I can answer your questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
Ours can be done without AI. the initial build and development started before Chat GPT became popular. if you try to simplify the process by having more AI and less human input it becomes substandard, I have seen a few tools try to solve the same issue in this way. it become generic, so it doesn't solve the problem. We are also using AI to assess what otherwise was too time consuming for humans without having a highly developed knowledge base.
Yokiiiii
@interseed_ty Agree. It's important to strike a balance between human input and technology to ensure quality and effectiveness.
Kaviyakavi Baskaran
With the rise of generative AI, I feel that any product that gives me more control over the result stands out to me. For eg: If I'm creating a video on an AI tool, I only want a canvas to create videos on, but not spit out the entire video where I have no room to edit or change elements. With that said, I'd want to know if you'll be willing to test out an AI video editor. Shall we connect over LinkedIn, Yokiiiii?
Yokiiiii
@kaviyakavi_baskaran1 Hello? Shall we connect over LinkedIn, Baskaran?
Filippo Pietrantonio
I believe that building AI functionalities around your own data (be it product, or market) will be the only way to differentiate yourself from the competition. Connecting OpenAI's API and wrapping features around it won't cut it anymore. What do you think?
Yokiiiii
@filippo_pietrantonio I 1000% agree that building AI functionalities around your own data is crucial for differentiation in today's competitive market. Simply connecting to OpenAI's API and using generic features won't provide the unique insights and advantages that come from leveraging your own data. Customizing AI to fit the specific needs and nuances of your product or market is essential for staying ahead of the competition.