What launch advice can you give us as we prepare to launch?

Qudsia Ali
8 replies
We are preparing to launch "BRAVO" in a few days, and we'd like your advice on how we can best ensure success. Share your launch day experiences so that we can prepare ourselves for that. Any last minute advice?

Replies

Zoon Zookla
Drum up all your connects beforehand so that they can review your product as soon as it is launched.
Launching soon!
@new_user_11620223ff4de5436 Thank you denis. We launched yesterday, Please check our product and share your feedback. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Alisa Gonzales
A product launch feels like a huge undertaking, but without enough planning, customer and market research and overall preparation, it's impossible to expect anything to happen. The key to success is understanding where you should focus your efforts and how to manage each step of the process. Monkey
epayitonline
In my experience, successful product launches usually have the same few ingredients: the right timing, the right product, and the right customers. Below, I've shared what I believe are the 6 most important elements of a successful product launch. YourTexasBenefits