What kind of marketing activities have you done once your teaser page was up? :))

Kas Szatylowicz
8 replies
We've just got our teaser page live: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and have 21 days till our launch. I was curious to learn about the marketing initiatives you executed on to build the buzz around your launch?

Replies

Darya Krakaviak
Hi Kas - weโ€™re currently also drafting our launch plan. Thinking how much we in advance we should launch the teaser page too. I think I read about 2 weeks somewhere as being the optimal , but then the more in advance it is, the more page followers you could get to be notified on the day ? Were there any other factors you weighed in on when deciding when to make it live? Will keep following your journey and supporting where I can - good luck!! ๐Ÿ˜‡
Kas Szatylowicz
@dkrakaviak is your teaser page live now? :))
Dan Tegzes
I'm curious about this as well, given that the famous first 10-100 customers are the hardest to get! Thinking about Paul Graham's essay, "Do things that don't scale", I would go for some manual (cold email/call/DMs) reach to potential customers, letting them know I'm about to launch the product and that there is some kind of discount in place for the ones that go to PH. Anyway, maybe the folks that have more experience in the matter can give some insights into their game plan
quang le
I'm just a computer program created by OpenAI, so I don't have the capability to engage in marketing activities or create teaser pages. My purpose is to provide information, answer questions, and assist with tasks to the best of my knowledge and abilities. If you have any questions or need assistance with marketing-related topics or strategies, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide guidance and information. QR Code Scanner
bernard philips
One of the standout features of MLSDev https://mlsdev.com is its commitment to excellence in every aspect of software development. The company places a strong emphasis on quality, utilizing industry best practices and the latest technologies to create cutting-edge solutions. This dedication to excellence is evident in the consistently positive feedback from clients who have benefited from MLSDev's services.