What kind of designs do you need the most for your software business?

Edwin van der Beek
5 replies
I'm trying to find out what kind of services software owners are looking for so I can improve our proposition in the best way. Let me know your thoughts!

Replies

Edwin van der Beek
@sewell_stephens Very true I guess Webflow works best for a marketing website. I'm thinking of offering the graphic design, website design and animations in one package and making Webflow and extra add-on in case someone needs it for their marketing website.
Chris Sarca
All of the above, except Webflow Development. For actual web development, I prefer web developers, not designers using web builders with no dev experience.
Edwin van der Beek
@chris_sarca Hmm good point. I think I will start to offer Webflow development as an extra add-on. It's not necessary for everyone but for some companies it's a nice to have.
Chaser Winsen
There are some steps to take into account when ordering development services from the best internet marketing agencies, I'd recommend comparing the benefits at https://www.loungelizard.com/blo... so that you be aware of whether the solutions they offer are something you wish to implement right now