What keeps you motivated to keep reading and what books have you read in 2022?

Anna Chen
10 replies
After I graduated, I didn't have consecutive time to finish a book, which made me feel very anxious and like I hadn't accomplished something. The vicious cycle made me not want to open a book I was interested in again, but recently I found a way to improve that, telling myself to just keep reading and not to finish a book. When I let go of the guilt, my reading became enjoyable again.

Replies

Murali Gottumukkala
For me, its alchemist. That book has helped me immensly
Dawns Li
I love reading because it can enrich my spiritual world. But for 2022, I only read The Unbearable Lightness of Being. I will keep reading in 2023.
Karthik Tatikonda
To learn something new or To know someone's journey. Books I read in 2022: 1. The minimalist entrepreneur 2. Getting acquired 3. The subtle art of not giving a f*ck 4. Hooked and 5. Zero to sold What about you? What books you have read in 2022?
Petr Derbikov
Hi. Probably one of the books I liked best in 2022 was The School for Good Mothers. The School for Good Mothers is the debut novel by American author Jezamin Chan, written in 2022. The novel tells the story of a woman, Frieda, sentenced to probation in an experimental facility designed to rehabilitate mothers accused of even minor violations of parental rights. She is negotiating a lot of problems. And I am motivated to read by my student children. I make matching cards for them on StoryboardThat. And children motivate me to develop in all directions, they are the generator of my ideas. After I work with them, I take the worksheet and continue to make new learning material for them. And at the expense of books I develop my imagination. That's what motivates me to read!