What it takes to get support from 1000+ Product Hunt folks 🌟

Gourav K
27 replies
We have launched Artwork Flow, last 24 hours been super crazy!! Do check us out, we are at1000+ support with strong feedback from the amazing community. Check us out: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Neel Patel
Ya'll been pushing hard! Kudos!
Shane Yan
Congrats to you! You've accomplished a fantastic launch!πŸŽ‰ I'm also launch a product next week, so I hope for a smooth release too, lol.
@dino123 Mantra is keep calm & engage + contribute to the community. All the best for your launch !!
Kate Ramakaieva
Wow! Great product and a great job with your launch. Congrats, was glad to support you.
Brenna Donoghue
Congrats! What a cool launch.
Prem Saini
Kudos on the successful launch Gourav!
Congratulations on clinching the #2 spot to you and your team, Gourav. Well deserved :)
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! 🌟
Michael Suer
Congrats to your Launch :) looking forward to support you
Bonni
Congrats! What an amazing launch!
Congrats. Can you share any of your key learnings? What worked, what didn't, what would you do differently?
@slimmy82 Top things to keep in mind. 1. Keep hunter sorted 2. Build a 45 days timeline & with all the people involved, and task assigned. 3. Divide the outreach activities, LinkedIn, Social channels, WhatsApp, Telegram, Networks, Influencers ( this is a constant effort of 2 months) 4. Every team members should build their own profile and keep contributing to the community, everyone is super welcoming here. 5. Check out daily launches - see the activities they do! study them well 7. Check out discussion forums, launch guides. 8. Its difficult to mention things in detail here - will share a post soon :)
Jao Japitana
That is amazing!!! Congratulations! Wish we could reach the same
Barry Zheng
Upvote! Just had a look at Artwork Flow, and it's impressive! How did you manage to stand out in such a crowded space? Would love to get some insights for my own launch in the future.
Yogita Gholap
Congrats! must say very cool launch.