What is your primary motivation for working hard every day?

Cedric Mathias
44 replies
For me my primary motivation has always been to be better than yesterday

Replies

Mykyta Chernenko
For me is doing something that has lot of meaning. I see a clear difference between doing my job that bears little meaning to working on my startup, which corresponds greatly to my values. Hard work stops being hard work, it becomes a nice game.
Cedric Mathias
@mykyta_chernenko There is a beautiful quote- "Hardwork beats talent when talent is not working hard".
Tornike Tsiramua
Be better than yesterday and tomorrow than today. Also, to implement my vision on a global level.
Maria Anosova 🔥
"For me my primary motivation has always been to be better than yesterday"(с) Great motivation. I think most people have that kind of motivation.
Luke Barnard
Having the opportunity to create tools that save time and let people do more of the things they enjoy most.
Manab Boruah
At my work, I get to try out my ideas. And that drives me enough to work hard.
Hemalatha Rajendran
For a better tomorrow(future)!
Ananda_H
to create something of my own and value-added for more people!
Igor Lysenko
Help people with your product. This motivates me to work.
Lisa
Learn, grow and make an impact
KC Onrade
passion for learning new things every day
Kaimen Brasher
I believe I have a Biblical motivation to work hard. It is honoring to my God!
Jeff Fajans
Tapping into that Flow state, making a meaningful impact on other creative people, and building a legacy.
Eliza Crescini
My primary motivation for working hard every day as a social media manager is to help my clients succeed. I love using my skills and knowledge to help businesses grow their online presence and connect with their target audience.
Eugene Yarovoii
My motivation lies in finding purpose and happiness through my work and the impact I can create in the world
Claudio Mendonca
no one likes money? that's weird...
Claudio Mendonca
@cedric_mathias I wish it was that simple. Truly. Marketing and Monetization would not have been invented if money came automatically. I'm a big believer of self improvement... getting better each day, never stop learning, etc. I just survived enough winters to have developed an objective vision (and opinion) about my work and business. When we chase self-fulfillment via our work and businesses we end up getting too attached to it and lose our objectivity. This often results on us doing whats best for ourselves instead of doing whats best for the business and it's customers. My personal objective is to get better everyday and live a fulfilled life, with a decent work/life balance. My business objective is to make as much profit as possible by providing great value to it's customers. Two very different things. As a founder, my primary motivation is work as effectively as possible towards the business objective. Anyway, I hope this clarifies...Cheers man
Michael Stan
My drive comes from knowledge about how governments, banks and big corporations are failing to support average person. It is sad to look at the amount of money that are being made and still we have poverty around the world, wars, people have no shelter, water or food, basic human needs are not satisfied properly around the world. It is just said to look what is going on around the world and do nothing to change it and make it a better place. I guess summarising, the lack of engagement from people in power gives me energy to try to make a world a better place.
Barry Zheng
Working hard for me is driven by my family. They've made numerous sacrifices for me, and I want to ensure they have the best life possible. My daily grind is a tribute to their love and support.
Kyle DeSana
Surprised nobody in here put heartbreak LOL In all seriousness, doing hard things just feels good. Once I realized the value of compounding interest, I became obsessed with hitting small daily goals. It keeps me motivated because I'm always achieving "something".
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Driving positive change and ultimately leaving a lasting mark on the industry.
Artyom Sviridov
The work ain't gonna do itself :)