What is your prediction on AI in 2024?

Lakshya Singh
13 replies
I am working on an article about all the possibilities related to AI in 2024. It will be published on Appscribed. Provide your descriptive quote here. And if we like it, we will feature you and your site on Appscribed with a link.

Replies

Austin Armstrong
2024 is the year for Generative AI in Videos
Lakshya Singh
@austinarmstrong Yeah, my prediction is that SGE will feature different forms of content on SERP like video, audio, and images to address your search queries.
Nick
Mobile voice assistant upgrades will be essential for continued sales numbers. I feel like they all need a huge upgrade, Siri, Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant, etc. I just got sent an invite email for Amazon's beta for Alexa's natural language upgrade 'Lets Chat', I'll give an update/review on it if there isn't any NDA for it.
Lakshya Singh
@reconcatlord Yes, even Apple recently anounced that they will be bringing their LLM in Siri and other apps of iPhone/iPad.
Tej Garikapati
Have a feeling that AI wrappers will make a comeback
Lakshya Singh
@tej_sai AI wrappers (for those who don't know, AI apps built on other's APIs) is here to stay. In fact, most of the biggest AI brands are that only. It's quite too early for people to understand such technical nuance. If you are good at building brands, then AI wrappers are a thing for you.
HalK Susior
Predicting the future of AI is always a bit tricky, but looking ahead to 2024, we can expect AI to continue its rapid evolution. Here are a few trends that might shape AI: 1. **AI Integration:** AI will become more integrated into various industries, revolutionizing sectors like healthcare, finance, and transportation. 2. **Ethical AI:** There'll likely be increased emphasis on ethical AI development, focusing on transparency, accountability, and fairness. 3. **Advancements in Natural Language Processing:** We might see significant strides in AI understanding and generating human-like language, improving chatbots, translations, and content creation. 4. **AI and Automation:** Automation powered by AI will expand, affecting tasks across different job sectors, raising discussions about retraining and reskilling the workforce. 5. **AI-Driven Personalization:** Enhanced AI algorithms will drive more personalized experiences in various tech products and services. 6. **AI and Cybersecurity:** AI will play a crucial role in both cybersecurity defense and offense, leading to advancements in threat detection and mitigation. The pace of AI development is incredibly rapid, so these are just a few potential areas where we might see significant growth. What do you think the future holds for AI in 2024?
Fabian Maume
Video content will get more focus. AI generated content needs to be proofread if want to make sure it doesn't include AI hallucinations. This is easy to do for text content: everybody has text editing software. Video on the other hand is harder to generate automatically and even harder to edit. So video content might be a good way to stand out in 2024.
Barry Zheng
By 2024, AI will likely transform the customer service industry with advanced chatbots that provide near-human interactions. In the realm of content creation, AI tools will aid in producing more sophisticated and personalized content at scale. Additionally, I foresee AI enhancing cybersecurity, rapidly identifying and responding to threats with greater efficiency than ever before.
Lakshya Singh
@barryzheng568 AI is definitely transforming the customer service! It makes it so easy and efficient for businesses to resolve customer queries.
Lakshya Singh
@austinarmstrong @laiba_asghar @reconcatlord @fabian_maume @barryzheng568 @tej_sai We featured your quotes in our latest article here - https://appscribed.com/ai-trend-... I would love for you guys to share it with your people on LinkedIn. Thanks for the contribution.