What is your opinion on the two largest banks that went bankrupt in the USA within a week?

Tural Zakaryazada
5 replies
How do you anticipate it will impact the growth and investments of startups?

Replies

Andron Silver
This always stresses me out, and I also think about the fact that even big banks can have such serious problems that even lead to bankruptcy. What's the point of endeavouring to use traditional banks then? There are now alternative solutions like PayDo that provide equally favourable terms for opening an account, my finances are safe.
Aleksandr V
Hi Tural, My main outcome is that you really need to keep an eye on insider transactions within your portfolio. I received notifications from InsiderBuyStock when the CEO, CFO, and CMO of SVB were selling their shares a week before the collapse Will it happen to the other banks, I'm not sure, as the other 2 banks were crypto-oriented in comparison to SVB.
Tural Zakaryazada
@veryayskiy Yes, I believe it will have a significant impact on the market, as people may lose trust in the banking sector. Perhaps this collapse will provide some momentum for the crypto world, particularly decentralized finance.
Purple Ocean
That sounds really frustrating ... The recent bankruptcy of the two largest banks in the USA within a week has undoubtedly raised concerns in the financial industry. In such uncertain times, it's essential to have a trusted financial partner, and Ion Bank customer service has consistently proven to be reliable in providing support and guidance. While the situation is concerning, it highlights the importance of making right decisions for our financial stability.