What is your most preferred social media platform?

Zeeshan Yousaf
16 replies

Replies

Rooh Allah khan
I would be reluctant to engage in social media, but I would use it if my employer required me to. The most important factor for me would be having control over the data I post and the privacy of those whose information is not made public.
Zeeshan Yousaf
@rooh_allah_khan Agreed, Some people have similar concerns about the security of their personal information.
M Abu Baker Habib
Mine are Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn.
Choudhary Majid Hussain
To decide which social media networks you should use for your business, it’s always a good idea to think of your needs and requirements first. You want to choose the channels that are most relevant to your business and where your target audience is active.
Saad Mahmood
In my opinion we should choose our social media channels wisely, based on relevance and where we are going to target active audience.
Rai Ahmad Faraz
Social media sites are primarily intended for lighthearted, informal communication; however, if I were to use social media, I would want complete control over the data I post.
Zeeshan Yousaf
@rai_ahmad_faraz Some people have such security issues as well.
Usama Ahmad
The best for what? In order to decide which social network you should use for your business (or yourself, actually) it’s always a good idea to think of your needs and requirements first.