What is your most creative way of using ChatGPT?

Zeng
19 replies
I posted this on Twitter and folks say that it is a creative way to use ChatGPT. What do you think?😉 https://twitter.com/zeng_wt/stat...

Replies

Shi Ling
A friend of mine showed me a creative use of ChatGPT to rewrite technical error messages into human-friendly error messages. It's very useful for engineers.
Anand G
in previous, we are just post couple posts in promotional sites... but currently we are done all the things within hours using of our new team member ( chatgpt 😅😉 )
phprunner
I love it, very creative!
Dawns Li
I use ChatGPT to rewrite my words and express my feellings. HAHAHAHHAHAH😂
Felix
I don't know if there is THE most creative way. But your's is strong :) I'll have a launch on that tomorrow!
Chetan Natesh
My approach is going to be this - what can Google NOT do.
Kinga Grochowska
I like the idea of looking for math questions, but using it as a base of knowledge may not be safe. Simple experiment as yours will work, but we have to remember that ChatGPT might not include only 'possible' scientific experiments , so it may not be safe to check them on your own. We've to be cautious - that's for sure. Thanks for raising the topic! :)
Richard Gao
To write stable diffusion prompts lol
Carson Cohen
Hey PH Community! 👋 I'm super excited to share ContextGPT, a Twitter 🤖 that adds context to any tweet! Utilizing GPT technology, mention @ContextGPT in any tweet, and we'll provide relevant information to contextualize it. Over the past few months, we've pivoted our business and have accrued over 19,000 people onto our waitlist!! With the increasing amount of information being shared on social media, it's more important than ever to have a tool to help us make sense of it. We believe that ContextGPT will disrupt the Twitter dynamic — providing valuable insight and context for any tweet. Say 👋 to confusion and hello to an understanding with ContextGPT.
Kunal Rajelli
SEO friendly titles for landing pages