What is your morning routine for Monday morning?

Ankur Singh
34 replies

Replies

Jannat Patel
Checking all my emails
Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
Read the PH updates and discussions :D
Eve Box
Working, working, coffee and seek natural light!
Olivia Wright
Plan your day: Schedule, prioritize tasks, set goals. Stay organized and focused.
Lucas Edwards
Wake-up time Mindfulness and intention-setting Shower and getting dressed Breakfast Reviewing goals and tasks for the week Exercise routine and At last go to office.
First thing I check my PH. Then I convince myself that a gallon of coffee is a perfectly reasonable breakfast choice. Finally, I stumble into work and pretend to be a functioning human until noon.
Lucas Edwards
My Monday morning routine includes waking up at 6:30 a.m., drinking warm lemon water, stretching, having a healthy breakfast, reviewing my schedule, and tidying up before heading out.
Jacopo Tallini
On Monday I feel particularly tired. I get up around 8:30 a.m. , do some meditation and cold shower and for 10 a.m. im in the office. During the other days I usually get up at 6:45 a.m. and I also go to the gym
Carlene Lee
10 ways to make your Monday morning better Get up earlier. If you really want to change your Monday mindset, start as you mean to go on. ... Get up later. ... Eat breakfast. ... Don't go back to sleep. ... Make more of your commute. ... Make someone's day. ... Make Monday your cheat day. ... Remind yourself about other successful Mondays https://bettafishinfo.com/do-bet...
Cameron Adams
I tell myself, "Don't dwell on the mistakes from last week. Instead, focus on what I need to do this week."
Subin Babu
I am constantly conducting research as it is a crucial part of my daily routine to add new features and improve my existing QR code project. In the meantime, I'm taking a short coffee break ☕
Vlad Zivkovic
Same like all 7 days of the week, gym, swimming, shower, breakfast, work.
Eric McFarland
Take a fresh look on the week and decide what's most important. It's easy to getting bogged down throughout the week. So an early start, combined with a high-level view helps me!
love planning out my week in Notion! Great way to recap last week and start fresh before getting into it.
Alex Radovichenko
I hit the Gym at 6:30 💪 Guys, it's really works!
YassineCoder
Good question! My Monday morning routine involves using 𝟏𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬.𝐜𝐨 to kickstart my productivity. I start by organizing my tasks and setting priorities using the project management tools. Then, I dive into coding with the help of the development tools. Finally, I fuel my day with a cup of coffee and a quick brainstorming session using the collaboration tools. How about you? Share your Monday morning routine and let's inspire each other!
Daria Kakarova
Tennis in the morning makes me feel energized for all week 🚀
Nicola Vargiu
Get up at 6:30 😴 Coffee ☕️ Run 6-10km 🏃‍♂️ Cold shower 🚿 Breakfast 🍳 Organise weekly tasks 🗓️ Work 🫡