What is your favorite food?

Shamsunahar Sauda
11 replies
I am very foodie. I love to eat and cook. The food gives us energy. Without food, there is no life. There are so many dishes available in today’s world some like Indian foods like Biryani, Dosa, Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri etc whereas some like western foods like Pizza, Burger, Noodles etc. Among the number of food, Pizza is my favourite food because it tastes and smells fabulous. The pizza itself looks so yummy, crispy and so cheesy. There is no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap. My love for Pizza is very high. I am always hungry for pizza, be it any time of the day. Cheese is the secret ingredient of any food it makes any food taste yummy. Nearly any ingredient can be put on pizza. Those diced vegetables, jalapenos, tomato sauce, cheese and mushrooms make me eat more and more like a unique work of art. Every pie is a different shape and size. There are thin-crust pies, deep dish pies, and everything in between. There are pies with different cheeses and tomato sauce, or even pies with a completely different base altogether. On every occasion, I celebrate it with pizza style. There are times when I get scolded for having a pizza all the time because anything in excess causes harms to our health but a pizza lover will always be a pizza lover. There is something between me and pizza the bond which cannot be broken.

Replies

Md. Asiqur Rahman
Elizabeth Heiskell joins Joanna Heims today to show us an incredible formula from her new cookbook, Come on Over! This book is loaded up with speedy and sound renditions of your number one solace food plans. Today, she's appearance us a flavorful, speedy Mediterranean Salad formula. SERVES 6 This formula is one that I fell head over heels for while doing the Perricone Diet. This calming diet offered the guarantee of weight reduction, yet in addition the result of grand gleaming skin. All things considered, include me! (Furthermore, indeed, it worked!) I would make this serving of mixed greens up by the boatload and save it in the refrigerator for lunch, supper, and tidbits. It's great finished off with barbecued chicken, shrimp, or salmon. 1 cucumber, stripped and cut into 1/4-inch dice 1 red chime pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice 3 stems celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered 2 tablespoons hacked red onion 2 tablespoons finely cleaved new parsley 1 tablespoon new lemon juice 6 dark olives, pitted and quartered 2 ounces feta cheddar, disintegrated (around 1/4 cup) 2 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil 4 cups new arugula, substantial stems eliminated 2 cups cooked quinoa, room temperature Combine every one of the fixings as one in an enormous nonmetallic bowl. Serve quickly, or cover and store in the cooler for as long as 3 days. Excerpted from COME ON OVER! © 2021 by Elizabeth Heiskell. Photography © 2021 by Angie Mosier. Replicated by consent of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Protected by copyright law.
Ankhi Majumdar
I am very foodie. There are so many dishes available in today's world some like Indian foods like Biryani, Dosa, Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri etc whereas some like western foods like Pizza, Burger, Noodles etc. ... Among the number of food, Pizza is my favourite food because it tastes and smells fabulous.
Leah Angles
Cooked at dum, tastes like heaven - Biryani.
Geoff Coshow
I'm a real foodie, so I don't have a favorite food. I have had a taste for different foods since I was a child. My mother loves to cook and always surprises everyone with exquisite dishes. Her most delicious are pastries and desserts. I think my mom could be the chef of a luxury restaurant. I like the meat dishes best. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest making French meat in a creamy sauce. If you like, I can keep my mom's signature recipe. She often tries to make something new and brings the recipe to perfection. If I could, I would eat her dishes all my life. My mom is so serious about cooking. She checks many products for preservatives and additives. With tools from http://mzfoodtest.com/microbiolo..., she does research before using foods in cooking.
James Ava
If your question is simply about our favourite foods, most people prefer junk food. I understand that most of the time, we don't eat junk foods because they are unhealthy, but I believe that if all food establishments, such as https://shortysfoodtruck.com.au/, make healthy junk foods, everyone's health will improve, and they will be able to live happily.