Magic Mike Paine
13 replies

Replies

Matthew Phillips
Hubspot is great - loads of functionality and they support startups well
James Berdos
Close. It is easy to use.
Elena Tsemirava
Salesforce because of its high customizability.
Magic Mike Paine
@elenat Salesforce is very powerful, but costly and can be complicated. The custom options is a plus, but I feel like you need an developer engineer on staff to keep it up.
Arz
Pipedrive. Simplicity!
André J
Launching soon!
CRM is going to die next week ish. Its just gonna be interacting with LLMs now
Magic Mike Paine
@sentry_co agree to disagree. As long as a “customer” by definition exists, businesses are going to need a tool to manage the relationship with them.
Neha Banta
I would suggest EQUP, which is an all-in-one CRM, packed with essential features like sales automation, marketing automation, omnichannel communication, booking, billing automation, social media marketing, email marketing, contact management, appointment management, deals & pipelines, workflow management and so much more. It is ideal for startups and SMEs. For more information, visit https://equp.com/
Norman Ellis
My favorite CRM has got to be HubSpot! It's a real game-changer for me. The user-friendly interface is a total winner; it's so easy to navigate, even for someone like me who's not super tech-savvy. Plus, it's packed with useful features that make managing customer relationships a breeze. The fact that it integrates seamlessly with other tools I use daily is a huge plus. And let's not forget the awesome customer support – whenever I've had a question or needed help, their team has been there to assist. So, it's safe to say HubSpot's my go-to CRM because it's reliable, user-friendly, and just makes my work life simpler.