What is your favorite app for organizing videos, especially knowledge videos, and why?

Morgan Kung
6 replies
Hi hunters, I'm plan to add some new features regarding video organization on my product - Gemoo Beta. So I need some advice from you guys. Do you often need to save online knowledge videos? Such as youtube how-to and tutorial videos, online course videos, etc. And what's the app you used most to do this task, and why? Any features you'd like the app that you current used to complish this task should have? Thanks for any advices and insigts given!

Replies

Rachel Wong
is there an app that does this? usually I just save a youtube video of interest to a playlist or save it to my saved videos!
Morgan Kung
@rywong Yes, there is very few on the market that can do this. But, take meself for example, I do watch a lot valuable videos online which I'd like to store and back to later, not just Youtube videos but also videos from Vimeo, TED, MasterClass, etc. If I just save them in their own platform, it will be to hard to find a particular video when I need to back to it. That why I wanna create something to solve the problem.
Wendy Olson
particularly knowledge videos, is Notion. Its flexibility and customization options allow me to create a tailored database for all my videos, and its integrated task management system helps me keep track of what I need to watch and learn. Notion has made organizing and accessing my video library a breeze, giving me more time to focus on expanding my knowledge.