What is your fav AI project you found on Product Hunt recently?

Maurizio Isendoorn
26 replies
If you're favourite AI project is your own, you can share that as well :)

Replies

Jerryton
AI ad generator!
Maurizio Isendoorn
@jerryton_surya1 That’s a good one too. Haven’t tested it yet, but can you see that the ad is written with AI?
Maurizio Isendoorn
I'll go first: Zapier Central. it's an AI workspace where you can teach bots to work across all Zapier's apps (and they have like 6,000+ apps). It's pretty new now, but its capabilities are next level.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@ruben_boonz It is. Zapier is basically the only company able to pull this off, and we're in luck they did
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Mine is ringly.io, It will be the first product we launch. It's an AI caller for e-commerce customer support, and I've not seen anything like it before
Hossein Yazdi
Can I say ChatGPT? I really find it useful these days!
Maurizio Isendoorn
@hosseinyazdi haha of course you can say that! I thought it’s the products of the year 2023 here on PH so someone had to mention it!
André J
Launching soon!
😬 For sure 100% Tap. Check out the link in the launching soon banner.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@sentry_co Already signed up, but I don’t see your launhing soon banner btw. You mean the one next to your username right?
André J
Launching soon!
@maurizioisendoorn Thanks! and yes the one next to my username. PH blocks posting the same link more than twice. So had to be creative 😏
Maurizio Isendoorn
@sentry_co Oh really, so you can only post 1 link per discussion?
André J
Launching soon!
@maurizioisendoorn Max 2 links of the same url across PH. You can use tiny-url to get around if you have to but yeah. Probably stick to the unwritten rules etc.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@sentry_co So it is not per discussion, but across all discussions?
Vera Yen
Stylar AI. It is the ultimate controlled AI image editor. I found it easy to use, controllable, efficient and reliable for generating artistic content. It offers a free trial of 200 credits per week per user.