What is your do to list this 2024? Wishing you all the best this 2024!!!

Jao Japitana
12 replies
Mine is quite long and seems like a roadmap of all my businesses. Will share mine in the comments section. Would love to hear yours 😊

Replies

Franklyn Gibbs
Wishing everyone a prosperous 2024! My to-do list is a mix of old lessons and new aspirations. How about yours?
Harsh Vyas
My New Year's goal is to achieve a 380-streak on ProductHunt. ✌ I aim to learn and share insights about growth hacking continually. πŸ‘¦ I aspire to be a great group engager in various communities. I am currently managing two Facebook communities and one LinkedIn group, and I am also open to assisting others to increase the above ratio.
Nick
First on my to do list is to actually get better at making To-do lists and perfect my time/task management. Keep moving forward in my graduate program and to earn my PhD and becoming a professor/researcher Keep working on Duolingo to learn Latin and German and get better at them. Work on my side projects and I need to start writing a book, that's really important How about you Jao? 😊
Andrew Noah
First on my to do list is to actually get better at making To-do lists and perfect my time/task management.
Brandon Linn
I am currently managing two Facebook communities and one LinkedIn group, and I am also open to assisting others to increase the above ratio.
Drew_Quinn
In january, we schedule to launch our products! and the rest of the years is how we can improve our performance!
Jao Japitana
Loving all your responses! Thank you for responsing. πŸ’• Here's mine: 1. Make sure all the businesses are running smoothly through proper delegation 2. Launch 2 other businesses 3. Always do more than 101% in every endeavor 3. Go on vacation this year for at least 2 weeks 4. Make sure everything that needs an invertory is done mid year 5. ..... and I still have until like 15 more (includes a simple bucket list for the year) 😁
Anawar Mahammad
Hi How are you My name Anwar Mohammed i'm like wrok Help me thank you
Jao Japitana
Hi everyone! WE jsut launched another product today. Hope you can support us again in this endeavor. It's actually a FREE product. So we are not aiming to sell anything or get paid for any of this. The purpose is to be able to help and share what we can. FREE Product Launching Today: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Please and thank you so much❀️
Alpa Thakkar
New year goal is to achieve 500 streaks on product Hunt and become a no#1 Hunter and support other markers.