What is your decision making criteria when you choose a wallet to manage your crypto/NFTs?

Rishi Thomas
2 replies
Hey Product Hunt community, I am curious to know what are the cases that you look for when looking for wallets to manage your digital assets. The HODLers naturally tend to gravitate towards absolute cold storage, where as NFT traders may want higher functionality and ease of use in viewing information regarding their assets. So, wanted to get a thread started on what you were specifically looking for when you were trying to secure your crypto, and what solutions you would recommend to others! Cheers, Rishi

Replies

Cameron Stow
It depends on what I need the wallet for, what assets I'll be holding in the wallet, and how secure I need those assets to be. This is why there are so many wallets in the market right now. Sometimes you need a wallet with a simple login, UI, and access and you can probably use a custodial wallet. If I want a more secure wallet to purchase and move NFTs around, I'll look at a non-custodial. Again, I think it just depends on the needs that I have. Great question 😄