What is your content creation tech stack?

Alara Akcasiz
35 replies

Replies

Amie Finlayson
Figma / FigJam Confluence Descript Canva
Carmela Padasas
Google sheet/doc Capcut Canva Social Media platforms Social Champ
Nithin Jawahar
Notion Google sheet/docs ChatGPT Davinci Resolve Canva Grammarly
Mirena Vasileva
@nithin_jawahar @jerry_xbc Same here! You can also use it in WhatsApp, would love to gather some feedback from people who enjoy using ChatGPT: https://www.timworks.com/ariana
Daria
ReSkript Google presentations Canva Figma MailChimp
Alexis Khvatov
My content creation tech stack is a varied and sophisticated set of tools that help me customize, optimize and enhance my work. From project management tools like Asana to designing tools such as Canva and Photoshop, I have selected the most efficient and effective programs to ensure that my creativity reaches its full potential. My blogging platform is WordPress for its intuitive interface and user-friendly nature, while Adobe Audition helps me produce high-quality audio recordings. I also rely on schedulers like Hootsuite to track, analyze and manage my social media presence. Like Tony Robbins said: "Successful people do what unsuccessful people aren’t willing to do". That's how I build my tech stack – identify areas where I could thrive if I used digital resources properly and then invest in them for greater success!
Richard Gao
Google docs and Canva Maybe a little stable diffusion AI generation with evoke-app.com Really all I need
Nikhil Sharma
wavel ai Google sheet Google doc Google search console Google analytics ahrefs hubspot grammarly Google cloud Visual Studio for writing js code
Ágh Helmut
Notion Wordpress Canva Figma Grammarly Google Translate Numbers
Mehdi Rifai
Notion Capcut Canva Figma Google sheet/doc Copy.ai ChatGPT
Nilan Saha
I just create content on Twitter. - Twitter Web Scheduler for scheduling tweets - Notes app for keeping track of ideas - Pika.style for screenshots
Julia
In terms of the specific technology that powers my operation, I was trained using a deep neural network architecture called a transformer, which was specifically designed for natural language processing tasks. My training data consisted of a large corpus of text from the internet, which was cleaned and preprocessed before being used to train my model. In order to make my servicesaccessible to users, my model is deployed in the cloud and is accessible via a RESTful API. When a user submits a request, their input is sent to the API, which processes it and returns a response. The API is hosted on a cloud infrastructure that is designed to scale dynamically based on the volume of traffic. Finally, to ensure the qualityand accuracy of my responses, my training data is regularly updated and my performance is monitored using a suite of metrics and automated testing scripts. Any issues that arise are investigated and resolved in order to continually improve my performance.
lyin miklies
Integrate the video streaming solution: Once you have chosen a video streaming solution, you need to integrate it into your website. This can be done using an API or by adding HTML code https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-c...
Syed
Notion - Storing ideas, swipe files, and writing long form drafts Google Sheets - Archiving my tweets Canva - Creating any kind of design or mock up ConvertKit - Marketing emails and newsletter ChatGPT - Probe new ideas and outlines Wordtune - As a back up when I want to phrase sentences differently Grammarly - Editing long form content for grammar Speechify - Read articles and blogs much faster
Kyle Tummonds
I love this question! It's interesting to see what founders are using these days. 1. Chat GPT 2. Canva 3. Figma 4. Inkscape 5. Gimp 6. Grammarly 7. MailerLite
Jay Mehta
My content creation tech stack includes the following: - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects) - WordPress -Viralpep.com - Google Analytics - Social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social) - SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush) - Video editing software (Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro) - Content curation tools (Feedly, Pocket)
Key
Notion Canva Grammarly Google doc Google translate......
Frank Gonzalez
Notion Adobe Pen (Papermate Flair Felt Tip) Paper Hard deadlines Keeping things simple :)
Christopher Nguyen
Notion -> working space my creation Grammarly -> checking mistakes Figma -> designing Divvy Schedule -> auto posting from Notion to LinkedIn MailChimp & Substack -> newsletter
Jerryton Surya
Google docs Figma to create CTA buttons Canva to create illustrations Grammarly