What is your best productivity tool?

Yogesh Joshi
10 replies

Replies

Naveen Sharma
For Project management, and internal communication, file sharing, proofing - @proofhub For competitor analysis - Semrush & Ahref Email extractor - Snov.io, Hunter Top SERP Analysis - SEMSCOOP
Manab Boruah
I use Notion to keep track of my day-to-day tasks. Its To-Do list is very user-friendly.
Naveen Nair
I have this App called Alarmed on my phone. Excellent for reminding you about things that you tend to forget and making quick notes.
Shubh rawat
As a designer, my best productivity tool is 'Music'. Music with high emotions increases creativity for me. Specifically, it increases the number of ideas. At work, I use music to help me get ideas flowing. I enable non-linear thinking such as Mind-Wandering and Associative Thinking to move beyond limited thinking by opening my mind and focusing on nothing specific to help me get into the flow. This is great for activating imagination and flexibility. You may even notice that often, as you sit listening to a playlist, your mind ends up far from where you started. 1. Mind-Wandering helps activate the imagination. This is like putting your car into self-driving mode. It canโ€™t be controlled because mind-wandering, and the resulting creativity, happens when we let our mind think freely about nothing specific. These free-form thoughts occur when we stop steering and allow thoughts to flow without conscious control. During this period of auto-pilot driving, the imagination and flexibility networks are activated and working together. 2. Associative Thinking allows the mind to experiment with fitting different ideas together in multiple ways and to connect the dots in unexpected ways. โ€œI like to use music to match the mood or adjust the mood.โ€
Aida Zu
Calls to my mon really increase my productivity. My absolute recommendations.
I'm a bit biased but we're actually using Ruumio for all our meetings now, even though it's not the purpose we've build it for ๐Ÿ˜… but it helped us to stay productive.
Aphelia T.
I am working with PomoFocus lately. Feels great to know that after a proper 25 min work a deserved break is coming :) To keep all tasks and time tracking in one place I personally go with Timesheet. It's also good for my work as it provides necessary signature DCAA compliance. https://blog.technuf.com/2023/03...