What is your best inspiration regarding of UI/UX design?

Ayşegül Çorok
11 replies

Replies

Elton Sanders
The best UX design: Centers on helping users to do what they came to do Responds to customer behavior, feedback, and changing needs Removes friction in the customer flow Anticipates—and eliminates—potential barriers and sources of confusion Offers an enticing and accessible user interface (UI) Incorporates opportunities for customer delight Lets users get their voice heard by facilitating feedback or connecting with customer service
Thomas
awwwards.com
Luisa Lu
I look for inspiration in thematic books and it allows me to apply new techniques such as no code agency. New books on UX/UI appear every year, but usually contain basic information about user behavior. What distinguishes many of these books is the author's presentation and depth of knowledge. One of the most authoritative books on working with interfaces is "Designing Familiar Things" no code agency by Donald Norman. We would advise to start with it - it will lay the foundation for understanding UX processes.
Badr El Anouar
Pick some good newsletters that do the curation for you. Here you have my top5 https://bootcamp.uxdesign.cc/5-n...
Shamika Shirke
My best inspiration for UI/UX design is to focus on creating an intuitive user experience that's simple, efficient, and visually appealing. I like to start with user research and create user personas to better understand the needs and goals of my target audience. Then I use this research to create wireframes and prototypes that simplify complex processes and create a smooth user journey. I also pay attention to details like typography, color palettes, and imagery to create a beautiful and consistent design.