What is the write time to launch product?

yash
9 replies
What factors do you consider before rolling out products to everyone, for example, - Do you have the right size the audience to reach out - Is Market Trends good for your niche - Do your beta customer like your product and fix early issues

Replies

Majid
If you can launch your product without being ashamed of it, you have already launch too late.
Hashnimo
The time it takes to write anything is better spent on launching the product. Because ideas are nothing without execution.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
It's probably yesterday. As soon as you have something to show people you should launch. Then in every iteration do a simple release. Then probably launch in every 4-5 releases. You want to test and validate. Easiest way to do this is basically putting it in front of your audience as much as possible.
yash
@tunc_emran But in case we are yet in the process of building an audience on the social media platform. Should we release or wait
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@yash_gandhi4 Founders are bound to do things that don't scale in the early stages of their startup. What I would recommend is use a product like https://tamly.co and reach out to 200 of your ideal customer profile and treat it as a launch. The product should be something you could work with. Good enough to get some solid feedback. Then do iterations and do bigger launches. Read Hacking Marketing by Scott Brinker to understand the agile marketing operations to understand the depth of my point.
Mehdi Rifai
I don't think there is a general rule. In my opinion, for SaaS B2B products you should launch publicly once you have beta testers who pay for your service. Then you build an LP and launch your product.
Ayush Agrawal
@mehdi_rifai How to attract beta testers in the first place ? Any other way from networking 1:1.