What is the worst brand redesign you recently saw?

Lindsay Davis
13 replies
For me, it’s Nokia. It just doesn’t reflect the company's unique heritage. Additionally, the new logo is difficult to read and the overall design is uninspired. The best one is the 7Up logo redesign with a new 3D logo. As for me, the new logo has a fresher and more modern feel. Actually, we at Icons8, really loves everything 3D. You can see how much we love it on November 9th. We’ll launch our 3D models library, Threedio, on that date. If you also love 3D, follow our coming soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... And don’t forget to name the worst brand redesign you recently saw in the comments.

Replies

Tim Johnson
Honestly, the Pepsi logo change was a head-scratcher for me😬
Alex Dinn
Dribbble😒
George Burmistrov
Pepsi. Still not a huge fan of that logo. I really liked the original one, we even have a Christmass tree decoration with this logo
André J
Launching soon!
@burmistrov I think they just did it to have their name in the logo of their IG profile. So whenever they do stories etc. People read the word Pepsi.
Owen Keller
Definately X, it even feels weired to say X to twitter.
Leon Novački
I'm always unsure about brand redesigns. Often when I see a redesign I don't like the change, but when you go see the history of a long existing brand's logo, the changes always make sense. You can see how old logos were outdated and how they needed a change. So I learned not to trust my initial reaction to a brand redesign.
Curtis Herdon
No such cases, I love everything new, whether it's looks good or bad.
Cody Arana
Agree with the previous commenter, it's X
Kristina
I love Revolute but there's no click with the new app logo. It's not a big change, only the letter design. As for me though it took a bit of the product's soul (if that's even a thing 😂)