What is the top reason why users don't use a product?

Sushil Sharma
13 replies
In my opinion, design plays a big role. If the product is not user-friendly and attractive no user can use it for a long time.

Replies

Animesh Koratana
Bugs! 88% of users bounce as soon as they encounter a bug. In fact, only 3% of users will report the bug, meaning that 97% of users who experience a bug in a product are stuck in their tracks - this is the major contributor to customer churn in our experience. We actually wrote a bit about this in our blog: https://www.playerzero.app/post/... if you're interested in learning more! @sushil_sharma2
Ali Rehman
When they get fed up or there is no improvement happening
Karthik Tatikonda
They don't understand the product. I've seen some tools with improper documentation and chaotic dashboards. I didn't understand how to use the tool. On top of that, if the support is unresponsive, I would straightaway delete my account.
Mark Francisco
Bugs. Looks untrustworthy/scammy. Pricey. No free trial. Fees that are billed annually.
Andrew C.
its basic i know... but if a product doesnt solve a problem i have or doesnt make my life easy... i aint buying...
Arpan
Lags, bugs etc!
Jaida Yang
If the product does nothing to me or doesn't seem to solve any problems I have, I most likely won't use it. Agreed with some comments below; bugs, fees that are billed yearly, or multiple steps to sign up etc.