What is the primary reason you want to work from home?

Max Yamp
17 replies
This question is for employees who have or would like to transition to working from home, but employers are free to respond with their thoughts as well.

Replies

Ephraim Atta-Duncan
It is the flexibility you get in terms of setting your own schedule and adapting work hours to personal preferences and the absence of unnecessary office distractions.
Max Yamp
@astrosaurus indeed! Those are all excellent points. I guess my poll is missing a few options. Thanks for the insight.
Hritik Verma
Because I can: I don't get why I have to go to the office while facing hours of traffic just to attend a Zoom meeting.
Norberto Buenaventura Rizarri
@hritik_verma1 I 100% agree with you! And commuting to the office is unpaid work, it's too inefficient πŸ˜†
Jonec Cndv
Hey @yampolskymax just saw you'll launch your Web3-Product soon. Just checked it out and clicked on "Notify me" - great product btw!! I'll launch my Crypto-Tool Coindive on Monday. Would be happy to connect with you 🀝
Ivan Ralic
Manage to get more work done. But on the other hand I believe that especially startups should have a war room and work from the office. Almost all founders I know agree on this, if you have a way to implement it that's the way to go. Because synergy and the team are what drives startups to success πŸ˜„
Max Yamp
@ralic I definitely agree with this. There is something about in person meetings that, with the right team, just can't be replicated the same on zoom or online etc.
Mei
More freedom, more flexibility and more leverage.
Alan Jenkins
As what it say's Just because I can @yampolskymax
Max Yamp
@alanjenkinsaz lol totally fair! Now that we all know it can be done for most people, why not do it?
Eugene Sanders
Save time for everything, That's why I love working from home.
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
So I can work 25% of the time for 100% pay. 😬