What is the "One Thing" that helps you improve by 1% every day?

Atticus Li
9 replies

Replies

RJ Cruz
Repetition of something you really want to learn! Whether its a backflip, programming or marketing set aside a few mins just to do it
Abigail Salimpuran
For me, it's setting aside just 15 minutes each day to learn something new or practice a skill. Whether it's reading a few pages of a book, watching a tutorial, or doing a quick exercise, those small daily increments really add up over time. Right now, I'm learning how to paint and I got to the gym 4x a week. It's all about consistency and continuous improvement!
Kamea Leach
Looking over mistakes! Whether its a process/operations mistake or inefficiency or errors in excel, if I take the time to look over the mistakes and learn from them, I can feel myself making progress
Marianna
Exploring new tools to optimize my workflow!
Constantine Stan.
Having a plan :) There's this concept called "No 0% days" where you HAVE to learn something new each day in a given area. That alone would let you advance sooo much. I try to apply it as much as I can! 😁
Andrzej Pacholik
Discussing concepts/problems with others and asking questions (no matter how obvious) until you fully get it.
Kamea Leach
@andrzej_pacholik I have had to learn to be okay with asking stupid questions but since I have, I have had far better growth and understanding, so 100% agree
Rihab Zaidi
Understanding where the rest of the 99% of my time is going and trying to optimize it:)